[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Kogelvis forum • Toon onderwerp - I haven't forgotten about you!!

I haven't forgotten about you!!

New members can introduce themselves here

I haven't forgotten about you!!

Berichtdoor Yunachin » 01 okt 2008 06:55

I know I have been absent for a time but I was returning to say that I have not forgotten about you all.
I had to start my site over from scratch and I have also been trying to take it easy as I am expecting a baby in January.
I hope everyone is doing good!!
-Chin
E.Ridgeway
Yunachin
T. biocellatus
T. biocellatus

Re: I haven't forgotten about you!!

Berichtdoor Lode » 01 okt 2008 07:28

Hey Eileen, great to hear from you :)

Congrats on your pregnancy! Your website looks great.

There are some saltwater puffer owners here now to. Someone asked about your yellow salty, if it was compatible with their holocanthus?
Mmmmmmmmmmm-boeeeeeeeee
Lode
Beheerder
Beheerder

Berichtdoor Yunachin » 02 okt 2008 02:46

Thank you.
Yes a Porcupine Puffer and a Guinea Fowl would go together with no problem. The tank size is going to have to pretty massive though to accommodate the bio-load they would put off though. I wish I could speak/understand Dutch so I could meet the other members, perhaps that is something I can do on my spare time in the next couple of months.
Have a fantastic day!
E.Ridgeway
Yunachin
T. biocellatus
T. biocellatus

Berichtdoor Lode » 02 okt 2008 08:03

Haha, not much use to learn Dutch... not many people speak dutch ;) But almost al dutch people speak English.

Great that the combo works, sort of my dream combination of puffers :)

Have a great day to! Is the pregnancy already giving problems?
Mmmmmmmmmmm-boeeeeeeeee
Lode
Beheerder
Beheerder

Berichtdoor bauk » 02 okt 2008 08:08

Hey Eileen

Welcome back!
I'm very curious to see any pictures of your puffers!

@ Lode...speak, oke...but type.. :p
bauk
T. mbu
T. mbu

Berichtdoor Cathje » 02 okt 2008 08:13

Hi, and welcome back :)

Your new site looks great!
Cathje wil een Mbu!
Cathje
M. palembangensis
M. palembangensis

Berichtdoor Yunachin » 02 okt 2008 17:16

Thanks all.
The pregnancy is going good actually. I am feeling much better now that the weather here is not so hot and humid.
I get more grief from my forum than the pregnancy...ha ha ha

I will definitely have to post some photos of my newer puffers today and some recent ones of the other puffs.

Thank you for the site feedback too! Hopefully I will get it where I want it to be in the next couple of months.

:)
-Chin
E.Ridgeway
Yunachin
T. biocellatus
T. biocellatus

Berichtdoor Nicole » 09 okt 2008 09:41

Welcome back Eileen :)
Nicole
C. travancoricus
C. travancoricus